MINI VCI with TOYOTA TIS Techstream (Firmware 2.0.4) is xhorse original diagnostic cable,with 2.0.4 firmware. Here we share Toyota Tis Cable feedback.
1.Xhorse Mini VCI program key success:
2014 Lexus RX-350 smart key
2005 Lexus RX330
2013 Toyota Camry
2011 Toyota Sienna XLE (Programmed a G key and a key fob)
2014 Toyota Sienna (Program key and key fob)
2009 Toyota Prius
2014 Toyota Prius
2014 Toyota Highlander (in about 5 minutes)
2012 Toyota Tundra (Programmed a G key)
2. Toyota: 2006 2007 Toyota Corolla, Toyota Tacoma, 2006 Toyota highlander hybrid, 2008 2014 Toyota Prius, 1998 Toyota Camry, 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV, 2001 Toyota Celica, 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder, 1999 Toyota Solara, 2016 Toyota Tundra, etc.
Lexus: 2004 Lexus RX300, Lexus RX350, 2006 Lexus RX, Lexus LX470, Lexus LX570, etc.
3. My Lexus dealer wanted to charge me $300 to read the code for an intermittent SRS malfunction light that comes on now and then. One friend recommended this MINI VCI cable to me, I bought one to give it a go. I use this $26 cable easily read out the code!
4. The cable worked great on my 2016 Tundra. I was able to disable the seatbelt chime and activate the factory alarm. There are a number of other customization options available but I haven’t tried them yet. It also gives you access to all of the diagnostic data for the mechanical and electrical components. Overall well worth the money!
5. I would recommend Xhorse MINI VCI to anyone who owns a Toyota vehicle. I can change things on my Toyota 4runner very easily. I had some issues with VSC lights coming on. With this tool I was able to do Zero Point Calibration.
6. I was able to fix a VGRS steering issue on my 2003 Lexus LX 470. The software engaged something mechanical in my steering column which allowed me to realign my steering wheel to the desired position. I was amazed.
7. This cable and software works to communicate with the 2007-2012 series RAV4. Cable is well made. Software installation was not straight-forward. But at this price level it is a usable product.
8. Worked great 2015 Prius V. Used it to reset codes, troubleshoot problems, calibrate an ABS sensor, and also bleed the brakes.
9. For 2007 Toyota Prius which has with transmission issues it told me exactly what was wrong specifically. For 2000 Lexus GS400 which is said had a fault brake booster. To get these diagnoses at the dealer would have cost me nearly $100 and $200 respectively. But this cost me only $26.99!